If you’re looking for a fun, quick and fashionable craft project, look no further than Josy Rose. The sun is shining and we know there is nothing better than sitting out in the sun with a crafty little project to hand, this month we’re taking a look at how to make button jewellery.
This project is great for children to do as long as there is an adult present and only take 30 minutes to do.
All you’ll need is:
• Elastic thread or stretch cotton
1. Measure your thread or cotton around either your wrist, neck or finger depending on what jewellery you’re making. You will need to cut the piece 6 inches longer than your measurement.
2. Tie a button 3 inches from the end.
3. Next thread your buttons on to form your necklace, make sure your thread or cotton goes through both button holes so that your button lies flat.
4. Once you have enough buttons on your thread or cotton you will need to tie both ends to form your button jewellery.
And that's it your all done!