- Choose one of the colour combinations from our beautiful collection of pre-beaded wires. These cheap & cheerful pre-beaded wires can be used as bag handles, curtain tiebacks, jewellery… the choice is yours!
- Choose any ribbon that is approximately 7mm wide. Cut ribbon to approx 30cm
- Bend the wire twice round into a circle so that the end loops are in line with each other with one small matte gold bead in-between
- Using a pair of round nosed pliers, slightly open the end loops out enough to easily thread through your ribbon of choice
- Thread the ribbon upwards through the bottom loop over the back of the matt gold bead. Then bring the ribbon down over the front & twist back around the reverse of the bead & then up again through the top loop
- Bring the ends of the ribbon together at the front of your napkin ring & tie into a decorative bow. Snip the ends of the ribbon to tidy up any fraying
Tip: I have teamed together complimentary ribbons to match the colour of the beads. You could try using contrasting colours for a whole different effect. Red ribbon on green beaded napkin rings would look fab on the Xmas table!
Jr01812 Peach & Topaz Beaded Wire £1.90 each
Jr01813 Grey & Topaz Beaded Wire £1.90 each
Jr01814 Olive Beaded Wire £1.90 each
Jr01813 AmethystBeaded Wire £1.90 each
Jr03857 Blackberry Satin Ribbon. 7mm £0.21 per metre
Jr03863 Moonlight Satin Ribbon. 7mm £0.21 per metre
Jr03845 Cypress Satin Ribbon. 7mm £0.21 per metre
Jr03824 Sable SatinRibbon. 7mm 0.21 per metre