A Show Stopping Ornament For Your Tree Or Something Special For The Little Princess in Your Life
- Slide a selection of beads and sequins onto silver head pins. Change the embellishment combinations on each pin to create extra interest.
- Ensure that you create some smaller bead combinations to fill in the gaps.
- Try and keep the tones and colours similar for an overall sophisticated look. I have chosen mainly ice blues and whites with hints of silver from the crystal diamanté and snowflake sequins.
- For the diamanté centrepiece simply use one half of the diamanté crystal clasp JR04869.
- Loop 3mm ribbon around the centre and hide the knot behind the base.
- Spot a little bit of glue on the shank back and using a polystyrene ball as the base, sink it into the polystyrene surface of the ball.
- Now, simply push the decorated beaded head pins securely into the remaining surface area. For added security, spot a little glue on the bottom bead of each pin.
The Final Show Stopper... Fit For
Any Snow Queen!
Top Tip: If you wish to create a distinct
pattern, draw the shape on the ball with
a felt tip pen and follow as a guide.
|Silver Plated Head Pins|