- Create a tree template and cut out the desired tree shape from 6 sheets of NEW A4 sticky back glitter fabric. Glitter red, silver or gold would look equally as fabulously festive as green!
- Place 3 trees glitter side down and lay strong thick wire down the trunk and foot of each tree
- Lay the other side of the tree on top, glitter side out, creating 3 pairs of glittery trees with the wire sandwiched between the self adhesive glitter fabric
- Glue all 3 trees together along the centre trunks creating a rocket shape
- Glue buttons onto the tips of the stems
- String beads, buttons and sequins onto thin wire to create a tinsel effect and wrap around the tree
- Finish off with diamanté button tree top and a wire hook should you want to hang the decoration up, or bigger glass beads on the feet of the tree if you want to use the tree as a table centre piece
|Large Diamanté Button / Glitter and Gem Buttons / Glue Gun / Glitter Fabric|
"A glue gun was vital to this project.
Make light work of tricky and time consuming applications by simply opting for our handy glue gun. Plus, if you make a mistake, the glue can usually be picked off in one chunk, and you can try again! A professional tool for all novices!"